Monday, June 29, 2009

Running Update

I ran 5.07 miles yesterday. 42 minutes was at an elevation of 1.0 or above, and 36 of those minutes at 2.0 and above, most at 2.5 or 3.0% elevation. And it felt pretty good, too. Of course I only ran at about 5.5-5.7 mph, but it was invigorating. I followed up with Tony Horton's Ab Ripper 100.

I took a rest day on Saturday, literally as well as figuratively. I took quite a nap, and watched a lot of television on my beautiful couch and snuggled with my doggie. Chloe is getting a lot more grey hair on her belly. She's getting to be an old gal.

I did remeasure myself over the weekend, and it appears I've lost an inch on my bust, and my weight is 154 lb instead of 156 lb, but that is in the level of ordinary fluctuation and may be more a mark of retaining water, having eaten lunch, or some other factor.

No comments: