Monday, July 31, 2006

Sometime Soon

Sometime in the near future I will write more carefully and more at length about my recent and wonderful vacation on the cheap to Chicago where I attended a ton of free events, went to a music festival, and stayed with relatives. I have decided to try and get certified to teach in Illinois and live in Chicago as soon as is possible. Also, sadly enough, Britt Daniel of Spoon did not sense my inner beauty at the concert yesterday and run away with me.

Sometime in the near future I will relate in more detail the legal detail of the end of my marriage, which is finally winding down. We have our court date tomorrow to decide the custody of Darcy-dog.

Sometime soon I will update you on my dismal job search.

For now, I ask for your thoughts and prayers as I steel my sour stomach and tender heart for tomorrow. If it goes well, I will let y'all know in a mighty and celebratory post. If it goes badly I will probably post a sentence and seek the solace of a friend and Johnny Depp in a dark theatre.

No comments: