Monday, July 10, 2006

Long Time. No See.

I'm feeling pretty empty as of late, and a bit busy as well, so I haven't posted in a while. Sometimes writing this blog feels a little bit like filling a glass, but when I feel like such an empty vessel I don't feel that I have much to fill the blog up with. Today I merely decided to write despite it all.

I don't feel like rehashing everything right now, maybe someday I will. I would actually prefer to write something concise and cute, evocative and moving, or at the very least funny. Instead I will tell you:

Tomorrow I will go to court for a pre-trial conference. I am nervous.

I have not seen Darcy-dog in 3 months. Maybe this is part of the reason I feel a bit empty.

My house goes on the market tomorrow. I have been busy working and cleaning and etcetera on the house with no small amount of help from my family. They've really helped quite a bit and been very supportive, if not a little pushy. I am very greatful, but would you not buy a house if the basement floor could not be eaten off of?

I still don't have a new job. I keep applying for positions and hearing nothing. I only had one interview last month. This month I've had one too, but don't get too excited. It's for a part time position at Blockbuster. I worked there during undergrad. Let me tell you, I am just estatic with the idea that I will get to work with the public and count down registers (let alone wear a uniform to work) once again.

I have not seen my future ex in three months either. I am afraid I will not be able to function after seeing him tomorrow. I can't stand looking at him.

I'm not sure what else to say. Sometime soon I'll write more, I guess.

Is it too much to ask for that my house sell quickly and I find a new job? Seriously, I've been really building up my kharma credit account lately and it's time for some good fortune already.

No comments: