Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Life Goal

My favorite kind of outfit has become something like a uniform. I have several twill skirts (and shorts as well, for those dress down days) my birk sandals (and now some mary jane skechers for those dress up days) thin cotton cardigans in 3 basic and 2 not so basic colors (brown, white, black, pink, powder blue) and a couple of choice t-shirts (my favorite at present states "I heart Jake Ryan" under a still from 16 candles, but the Fraggle Rock t-shirt is also sweet). The problem with this outfit is that at present the number of cool t-shirts I have right now is severely limited. In response, one of my recent goals has been to amass a kick-ass t-shirt collection.

I'd like something like this. Or this. A blast from the past like this would also be super-cool. I like my t-shirts to reference my childhood passions, or to reference my likes in a way that isn't entirely obvious. This is why I got the Jake Ryan t-shirt instead of one that just said 16 candles
on it, flanked by a cast photo. That's just too obvious. And frankly, I'm too much of a geek for that kind of obvious. Of course, there's one tee that may just take the cake during my recently minted divorce. How's this tee? Of course, I could also use this t-shirt to announce my newly-single self so that the men would understand what type of woman they were dealing with.

Have you run into any nifty tees that would be an awesome addition to my collection?

No comments: