Saturday, March 11, 2006

Weekend: Part Two

I have been having a really low key weekend. The most of it has mainly been reading magazines (Jane, Runner's World, and Yoga Journal), cleaning my house while dancing around to good music, walking both of my large dogs in the park (they aren't hard to control, the problem was their leashes kept getting tangled together) and watching Buffy dvds. I finished season three and am onto season four for the third time through.

I am still on an Academy Awards blackout. I know who won best picture (couldn't block it out that much) but I want to watch some of the movies that have recently come out on video before watching the awards. It's more fun when you've seen more of the movies.

It's a pity the weather will be turning back to the thirties again on Monday. It's been so nice here in the seventies this weekend. It should be agains the law for the weather to get this nice this late in winter without staying this way.

Back to Jane and Buffy. I'm watching the Thanksgiving episode, "Pangs." Darcy is lying on her back with her legs in the air and my tea scenting candle is burning giving my slightly more cleaned room a nice scent.

No comments: