Thursday, November 16, 2006

Still Alive

Kicking too. Occasionally, and only those that deserve it.

I've been substitute teaching a lot on my days off, meaning I haven't had a day off in a little while. I can't relax at my parents' house, which is not entirely the fault of my parents.

I miss him, though that is probably enough said about that. The idea of a forever without him reminds me of being packed into a very small dark and stuffy room which is too small to stand or even fully sit up in.

I have an interview for a part time teaching job today at 1:45. I am not sure I want this job. It's nice having a job I don't have to bring home with me each night. I am also not sure I want to leave my cocoon. It's only coffee, but students' minds and futures are another thing.

It would, however, pay more than Starbucks and add much more to my resume and experience and aid me in getting the job I want in Chicago next year.

Wish me luck, anyway. A choice is better than no choice at all.

No comments: