Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Greetings from Parentland

Sorry it has been a while. I have been trapped in the strange world that is moving, working, and parentland.

Let's just say that living with my parents is quite a trip.

I have had to wait in line for the bathroom twice at 3:30 am when getting ready for work.

My dog has renounced me in favor of my parents.

I never feel as if I am at home.

I missed CSI last week as a consequence of unsubscribing from Tivo in the move.

I have stopped up their new-fangled water-saving toilet on an average of 3 times a day, usually by urinating in it. Gosh, my urine must be thick.

I have started substitute teaching again. The extra money is good, but I don't get a lot of free time by subbing on my days off from SBUX.

There's probably more I can say- the house hasn't sold, I'm always tired, I'm reading a ton of good books, not listening to as much good music, have decided that I really do hate the burbs more than the city, and various assorted other things. But I've got to go- I'm due at a store meeting. Christmas season is unveiling at SBUX on Thursday and I have to be briefed.

No comments: