Saturday, October 15, 2005

Absence

It's been a busy couple of weeks. I haven't had much time to breathe, let alone blog. My animals were ill and had to have a very expensive trip to the vet. As a consequence of no longer being a whippersnapper and my body starting to fall apart I had to go to the doc and start on some physical therapy again. The doctor actually told me I could no longer expect to do certain things since I am "getting older." That was the first time someone had said that to me. I had definitely thought it before, but as I still have a little time before I am thirty and look much younger than I am, I didn't think I'd be hearing comments like that for quite some time. Ugh.
The work is relentless, but if I play my cards right, I will be done with a very time-consuming class project a couple weeks before Thanksgiving. That will be a HUGE help, as it will give me extra time to pick up the slack I've created by devoting so much time to it. And to start writing all those end-of-semester papers. I can't wait for winter break. I'm thinking me, bed, Brady Bunch for 8 hours or so.... No thinking, just vegitating under a warm blanket in front of the television's gentle glow.

No comments: