Monday, May 01, 2006

Twin Peaks, Ummm... a Bit Peakier


I think I remember somewhere that showering, sex, and PMS each raise the size of your breasts by one cup size. I've never tested the theory before, and let me say, I've often wondered what would happen to a woman who was PMSsing while having shower sex. Would her breasts just puff up so much they might pop?

Well, let me just say that I'm feeling very much like Busty McChesterton today. Since I'm not at present showering and blogging at the same time, and am as chaste as a nun for these past-way-too-long-to-mention-days, I'm guessing I'm on the pre-menstrual train.

I wonder if I'm the only one who notices those days. Do guys notice when the women they see regularly have busty days? Or does the testosterone short circuit the measuring portions of their brains and they just see bust?

Non-Americans often think the American breast fetish is quite silly. If you really think about it, they are glorified baby bottles. This is why other cultures don't have the same problem we do with public breastfeeding. Not that I am in any way comfortable with breastfeeding in public. I don't wish to take that right from anyone, but I couldn't whip mine out except in private.

Anyway, I suppose today I will just be saluting the breast in general. So, ladies, do those self-exams, get your mammograms when warranted, and hold yourself proud no matter what your size.

2 comments:

cmhl said...

showering raises breast size??? I have never heard of that, but I"ll go with it! hahaha..

I agree, the PMS thing is no treat..

ninjapoodles said...

You don't "whip them out," silly. You bring the baby IN, to the breast. Believe me, you get WAY good at it. I've even done it in church. And NO ONE KNEW. Heh.

I'm enjoying the heck out of this blog, BTW.