Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Sleepy

I have a lot of things to do tomorrow. But, lucky me, I finally get a day at home! After working or being in class for all but 3 days this semester (including weekends) I can take a day to rest- and finish all that homework I haven't had the time to do during the busy-ness.
Looking forward to not working weekends any more- just a few more weeks. If I can save enough money, I'd like to do so many things- take guitar lessons again, yoga, an obedience class for my doggy. Most important, I'd just like to not have to work every weekend!
I have no idea what's happening with the marriage. Trying not to think about it too much at this point. Have to get through the next couple of weeks first. I have a ton of papers and projects to finish by the end of the first week in December.
I broke down and turned the heat up a notch, despite the possibility of not being able to afford it. My house is now a toasty 54 degrees Fahrenheit, where it was previously a chilling 52 degrees. May not seem like a huge difference to you, but I sure can feel it.
Well, the sleepiness will convince me to sleep sometime soon. Probably no one's reading, but writing helps somewhat anyway. It feels nice to find words for things, classify them, write them down. It makes the pain more manageable somehow.

1 comment:

Willow said...

Sweetie, you need to get aid for the heat. There's no reason you shouldn't be at a toasty 68 at the very least. Keeping it at 54 is not healthy at all.